Finding Roles through NuRole
NuRole is an exclusive and invitation-only executive search platform. As a member of NuRole, you can specify your search by role, sector and geography. You will get an email when a role is posted that matches your interests. You can also browse the range of roles on the NuRole platform.
To put yourself forward for a role, you complete a short online application and attach your CV. You can also recommend someone you know whom you think will be a good fit.
For organisations, NuRole accesses a broader and more diverse pool of candidates than traditional search, with the added transparency of a better process.
The Opportunity for Circle Sq. Members
As NuRole is an invitation-only organisation, Circle Sq. is in a position to recommend its Members to NuRole both to be considered as candidates for specific roles, and to become general members of the NuRole network.
Benefits of belonging to NuRole include:
- Being able to access roles for yourself
- Engaging only with roles that interest you: you present yourself rather than relying on a third party to present you
- Finding opportunities that interest you outside your existing network
- Giving back – using your experience to help the Board of an organisation whose cause you feel passionate about to excel
- Mentoring your network – supporting talent you mentor by recommending them for roles for which they might not otherwise be considered