Circle Sq has recognized the frustration experienced by many of our Members when addressing problems with IT in the home. To help you overcome this challenge, one of our Members – Noah Freedman – is offering his services to you.
Noah is our recommended IT support partner. His intervention will be primarily via telephone and remote access, with home visits or workshop repair as required.
Support covers advice and intervention in areas such as:
- Internet access (e.g. ISP selection, reliability, speed, router configuration, remote access, firewall, offsite backup);
- Computing (e.g. desktop/laptop – storage, memory, speed, overheating, faults; tablet; phone; printer; scanner; local backup; wired/wireless home network);
- Other devices and systems (e.g. TV, sound, access control, monitoring, security, heating, home automation, voice activation);
- Software (e.g. anti-virus, operating system, updates, application conflicts, crash recovery, virus recovery);
- Usage (e.g. set up; best practice file structure; file management, storage, archiving & sharing, including documents, photos, music, audio books, podcasts & videos).
We are also looking into the possibility of introducing training for those who are interested.