“Noah has helped us quite a few times on some quite tricky situations and has always found a solution. He is skilful, personable and very committed to getting things right. He is great to deal with and an all round decent bloke to boot.” – Lawrence Lever
Trusted IT Support
Circle Sq has recognized the frustration experienced by many of our members when addressing problems with IT in the home. To help you overcome this challenge, we work with Noah Freedman, as our recommended IT support partner. His intervention will be primarily via telephone and remote access, with home visits or workshop repair as required.
Support covers advice and intervention in areas such as:
- Internet access (e.g. ISP selection, reliability, speed, router configuration, remote access, firewall, offsite backup);
- Computing (e.g. desktop/laptop – storage, memory, speed, overheating, faults; tablet; phone; printer; scanner; local backup; wired/wireless home network);
- Other devices and systems (e.g. TV, sound, access control, monitoring, security, heating, home automation, voice activation);
- Software (e.g. anti-virus, operating system, updates, application conflicts, crash recovery, virus recovery);
- Usage (e.g. set up; best practice file structure; file management, storage, archiving & sharing, including documents, photos, music, audio books, podcasts & videos).
“Noah is the most helpful IT person I’ve ever experienced. He possesses a unique combination of very deep and wide knowledge of IT matters, and a particular capacity to put himself in the shoes of the person who doesn’t know what he knows. He is endlessly patient and explains things in a way that is entirely user friendly. While never intimidating, he knows how to deal with complex issues, which he breaks into easy and understandable steps. He’s relaxed, easy going, personable, and extremely available. Whenever I needed help ‘now’ due to a deadline, he’s never failed to respond almost immediately, and I think this is an amazing asset, just to know he is there. With him in the background I no longer feel stressed or anxious about IT issues catching me and disrupting my work.” – Sara Collins
“Noah has been helping us with IT problems since August. We find him extremely helpful, sorts out any problems we are experiencing and also sets up new software. We have Apple and Dell, both seem to be a breeze for him. He responds quickly, which is essential for when an issue arises. We recommend him wholeheartedly.” – Tony & Nicky Michaels